- Developer: Galactic Cauldron, based in Alicante, Spain
- Release date: November 20, 2020
- Platforms: Oculus Go
- Website: www.minesofdoom.com
Get inside the mines of doom, avoid the traps, discover powerful weapons and relics, fight against the beasts that infest the mines and against the factions who want to control them in this packed action roguelite!
- 4 different classes: Gunslinger, Bank Robber, Gold Seeker & Saloon Girl
- 30+ weapons, including one and two-handed weapons, throwing weapons, bows, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and even machineguns!
- 20+ enemy types.
- Deadly traps.
- Magic weapons, items and relics.
- 3 locomotion modes: teleport, dash and free movement.
- Procedurally generated levels. Endless hours of play!
Mines of Doom: Arizona 1867 Trailer
Logos & Icons
About Galactic Cauldron
Galactic Cauldron is a small independent game studio based in Alicante (Spain) founded by Xavier Garcia, developing VR games and experiences.