Mines of Doom: Arizona!
Get inside the mines of doom, avoid the traps, discover powerful weapons and relics, fight against the beasts that infest the mines and against the factions who want to control them in this packed action roguelite!
- 4 class: The Gunslinger, The Bank Robber, The Gold Seeker and the Saloon Girl
- 30+ weapon types including: revolvers, rifles, bows, crossbows, swords, maces, daggers, throwing weapons, two handed weapons, dual wielding weapons, explosives, and even flame throwers and machine guns!
- 20+ enemy types
- Endless fun, every game is diferent!
3 locomotion systems
Choose your own way
- Gunslinger: keep your enemies at range
- Bank Robber: sneak past your enemies
- Gold Seeker: destroy them in hand-to-hand combat
- Saloon Girl: cast spells to heal you an control your enemies
What new perils and treasures will you encounter?
In this roguelite inspired by classic RPGs you will control a character that will explore the mine of doom in Arizona, will fight against multiple enemy types, will level up, and will find ever more powerful items while you go deeper and deeper inside the mines.
Weapons, weapons, weapons!
- One and Two-handed melee weapons
- Throwing weapons
- Bows and Crosbows
- Firearms: Revolvers, Shotguns, Rifles, Automatic weapons
- And many more!
Explore beautiful environments
It is only within the last few years that most people have stopped thinking of the West as a new land. I suppose the idea gained ground because our own especial civilisation happens to be new there; but nowadays explorers are digging beneath the surface and bringing up whole chapters of life that rose and fell among these plains and mountains before recorded history began. - The Mound, H.P. Lovecraft